Hello my lovely bloggers,
Lately I ve been getting a lot of questions on my nail polish colours, and I get really flattered when you tell me that you like colours I chose. For that reason I picked 10 shades of different nail polishes that I think I ll be reaching for a lot this Autumn. OPI were always my favourite colours, and even my boyfriend knows that. I always stand in front of nail polish racks in store and just stare (also my boyfriend developed certain skill called patience when it comes to browsing and choosing nail polish colours, he does not nag or pull my sleeve, but just comments on different shades or wisely stays quiet. In fact before this post was published, he asked me whether Big Apple Red made it to the top 10 haha )
I tried taking photos so you see the mix better and I really want to know which one is your favourite?
Or what colours will you be reaching for this Autumn?
I know that some of these colours might look a bit summery or some even too much Christmasy, but these are the colours that remind ME of Autumn, deeper reds, greens, darker colours for short nails.
Light grey and Neon green would be perfect in all black or grey combinations.
- Nais Inc- The Southbank One coat required
- China Glaze- Ruby Pumps Two coats required
- OPI- Big Apple Red One coat required
- OPI- You Dont Know Jacques Two coats required
- OPI- Suzi Says Da! One coat required
- OPI- Pamplona Purple One coat requred
- China Glaze- Four Leaf Clover One coat required
- No7-32 Two coats required
- Nails Inc- Chandos Place One coat required
- OPI- Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow Three coats required
Love you all xoxo